Yuin getting more sot!!
As soon as i reach home from class i saw her uploading some videos from my folder to YOUTUBE!!
I was like "why on earth are u doing that" and "what video you upload to youtube"
and her response was "HEHE I upload our videos about chinese new year eve, my 2007 birthday and etc from lappie(my laptop name)"
I got nothing to say.
I guess she is damn bored staying at home for the whole day.
Can't blame her though.
BUT ITS MY FACE IN THAT VIDEO!! DOING STUPID ACTIONS!!
Sigh~!
Anyways, here is one of the URL that she upload to YOUTUBE:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyo10GX_D2A
And for more sotness please visit yuin's blogspot.
She started to take pictures of the cloud and she is falling in love with the cloud INSTEAD of ME!! :'(
Sad.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment