Saturday, August 30, 2008

I'm BacKkKkKkKkKkK!!!

After days,weeks,months didn't update, so i'm back again!
Actually i got 2 reasons why i wan to write this post.
1)Got this guy nge nge message me and ask me to update my blog cos he update his blog for many times LOL (hiakz.blogspot.com) <-- check it out guys =)

2)My brother posts his blog more than mine! So im jealous!! XD

Yesterday night, Senget give me a call and ask me bring him go out. So we went to boulevard buy some groceries stuff. So we spent at least Rm70 then Yuin go apply the membership card. Lol hai bu san chu no discounts + points. She should go apply the card then go shopping ma =.= then can get discounts + membership points.

Then we went to MJC and had our dinner at "Hong Kong House". It was Yuin's idea to go there cos she said the baked rice damn nice. So we give it a shot. Senget,Darrell,Yuin and I ordered pork baked rice + black pepper sauce. We all ordered the same because that is the last food they got for that night. The food was fucking DELICIOUS and HOT.

Guess what, I ordered 1 more time !!

When i ask for the bill,I hai bu san chu!!

Cos i need to pay extra for 1 person, not paying for Yuin oh!

MY BROTHER AH!!!


He didn't bring money! Got a bit keanjingan cos we all ordered cheap drinks......

and he drank

CARROT JUICE!

After an hour relaxing at Hong Kong cafe, we went to Kuching town for a sight seeing.

Then I planned to go for yum cha BUT Senget don't want.

He want to go home cos he got to do "HOMEWORK"

Doing homework on FRIDAY NIGHT???


=.=

So i send him home lor and we plan to go back home cos got nothing to do.

After a few meters from Senget home, I stop at the roundabout cos got so many cars.
So when it's my turn, I drive slowly and GUESS WHAT I SAW....

CHOOSE ONE!

A) waja with yellow and blue sticker at the door side and blue light on top
B)avanza painted with red and HOTLINK sticker all over it
C)kancil with patriotic spirits by putting so many Malaysia flags

I SAW ALL OF IT
and I drive as fast as possible

NOT because my car got pegasus...XD

BECAUSE THE POLICE SAW MY H.I.D LIGHTS AND POINTING AT MY CAR

THE WORST THING WAS I CHANGE H.I.D TO HI-LIGHT ON THE SPOT

AND IT WAS SO OBVIOUS!!

So I tried to drive as fast as possible!
I thought I lost them. . . .I was smiling to myself. . .
Then out of a sudden I saw a car hi-light to me so many times...

IT WAS THE POLICE CAR =.=

JIAK SOI AH!!

So i stopped my car at the road side.

The west malaysian police straight get down from the mobile car and ask fro my DRIVING LICENSE!! He didn't even bother to ask how am I! Where am I going? Want runding or not?
Straight take his pen and write the love letter to me. =.=

So I asked his friend whether I can negotiate with him or not.
MY HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST when I asked that question!

Then he asked me to get down from the vehicle. .
I speak to myself as i get down from the car, "DIE LOR ME! ASK WRONG QUESTION!"

He asked where my dad work.
So I said Sarawak Shell Berhad.
Then He smiles.
So he asked my dad work as what.
I told him SHELL BOSS!
His SMILES GETTING EVEN LONGER!!!
(Got a bit KANINA la his face when i saw his smile. Cb)

Haibu he straight ask how much I offer him. Got a bit DOG ma?
Then i say lor, "DUA"
U know what is his response? "Come on la! Gentleman la sikit"
I got a bit regret lo when i said SHELL BOSS =.=
After so long negotiating, he's friend pass me the pen to sign the saman!
That guy even more dog ah! He tot he write many saman can increase his SALARY!

So i sign lor and i said thanks to him. Then he stopped me. I was like WTF!
He said "ada satu lagi saman, sign sini"
I said "huh! boleh saman dua kali meh dalam 1 hari?!?!"
He said in nice tone"BOLEH~ 10 KALI PUN BOLEH!"

THAT GUY HAI BU GOT THE MALAYSIA BOLEH SPIRIT!!

Guess what I response to him " MERDEKA! selamat menyambut hari MERDEKA!"

He went inside the car with the MERDEKA SPIRIT and I went inside the car with 2 pieces of SAMAN PAPERS! mcb!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA... darren ur father shell boss now i go out with u i also duwan bring wallet adi. ;)

Anonymous said...

dude, u just got served.

haha, anyways, he should've told you why he saman you leh..that's ur right as a driver/victim kena pao.

discovered your blog through darel's blog, good read tho, so im linking u up in mine.