Dota is the way to be!!!
Dare you to challenge!!
The competition is around the corner so get ready to pawn or to get pawn!
This competition is organized by Sendi Mutiara Multimedia
This competition is held all over Malaysia!!
There are many amazing prizes to be won!! So better train yourself before the competition starts!!

If you guys need a hand in playing DotA, don't hesitate to give me a call. =)
So enjoy and good luck for those who participate in ESCW competition!!
THIS IS A CRAP POST, I'M JUST POSTING THIS JUST TO LET THE WORLD KNOW THAT IM READY FOR THE COMPETITION AND WITH THE SPIRIT OF DOTANESS AND MY SUPPORTIVE GIRLFRIEND, I THINK I CAN GET NUMBER 1!!
TO ALL MY READERS AND MY FANS PLS GIVE ME SOME SUPPORT THROUGHOUT THE COMPETITION!! XD ROFL
SO BETTER YOU GUYS OUT THERE BETTER WATCH OUT!!
COS DARREN ANAK STANLEY IS BACK TO KICK YOUR ASS!!
ROAR!!!!!! RAWR!!!!!! MEEEOOOOOOOWWWW!!! BARKKK!!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment