Grandpa,
You were 76 years old and you left us without leaving a word.
I felt uneasy that week and i keep giving my mum a call telling her that I wan to go back Miri and visit you at the hospital.
2nd October, 1 a.m. I received a call from my mother and she told me that my grandpa passed away few minutes ago. That morning, I can't sleep and I sat on the floor.
My cousin gave me a call saying that she booked a ticket for me to fly to Bintulu where the funeral took place.
At the same day, I went to the airport around 5 a.m. because my flight is around 7.30 a.m.
So i reached Bintulu around 8.30a.m. and I kept thinking of my grandpa good deeds that he had done for us.
Grandpa,
I still remember that you wake early in the morning and always tapao for us kolo mee when we stayed at kampung.
In the evening , you will go fishing at the river and sometimes you will go to your farm and take some durians for us.
Grandpa,
Wherever you go, grandma sure follow you. Now, I don't know what and where will grandma go without you right now.
When you were in MidValley,K.L. , you told my dad that you wanted to go to the toilet. So my dad waited for you at the nearby shop. Half an hour passed by, my dad still wondering what you do in the toilet for so long. So my dad went in and looking for you, but you were not there. My dad searching for you everywhere. So my dad called the hotel to check whether my grandpa is there or not. Fortunately, my grandpa was at the lobby and I didn't know he knew how to take a cab and go back to the hotel.
Grandpa,
when you're in Miri, my dad always bring you to the 4D shop and buy numbers. After that, you and my dad will go to the coffee shop and eat ur favorite meal that is kolok mee. =) I still dunno why you like to eat kolok mee so much.
Grandpa,
when u'r sick you will keep quite and u won't tell us that you were sick. Instead you will asked us to massage for you. I can't understand why you never complain when you are sick. The last time my uncle wants to send you to the clinic you told him that you are not sick and you still can walk. Grandpa, I hope 1 day I can become strong like you.
Grandpa,
When we are wrong you never scold us or hit us. You will advice us properly. =)
I still remember when we visit you, you will always ask us to study hard and smart =)
Grandpa,
all this while you never smile to a camera or to us. Lately, whenever i see you, you will smile to me although inside your body you are fighting with cancer. But the problem is you never eat the medicine that the doctor gave to you and you smoke 1 packet per day. I know you don't want us to suffer with you and you keep all the sufferings to yourself.
Grandpa,
We loves you and We know that you are resting peacefully up there =)
I hope that one day you will appear in our dreams
May God Bless You.
Grandpa.
we will never forget you . . . .
Monday, October 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment