Monday, August 24, 2009

I wanna be with you. .

I know they wanna come and separate
us but they can't do us nothing
You're the one I want and
I'm continue loving. . .

Cause you considered wify
and I'm considered husband
And I'm always be there for you. .

You got that kind of love
that always make after fussin
And that make me closer to you.

And no one knows
Why I'm into you
Cause you'll will never know
what its like to walk in our shoes

And no one know,
the thing we been through
Can never measure up to
half of what I put
through

That's why we'll break through

And I don't care what they say
I'm gonna be with you
I'm gonna be with you

I wanna be with you
And I don't care what they do
I'm gonna be with you
I'm gonna be with you

Seems like every day that goes by
things are getting harder
Want to be the one that give you
the whole enchilada

Cause I know what my baby like. .

All about knowing you I'm
into doing things to keep you longer
Sticking together forever,
watch you grow stronger

That's the way it has to be,
everything proper
Keeping it always true. .

You are everything in my life
see the joy you bring
And ain't no one I compare you to.

And I know that you will
never walk away from me
no matter what
And that's why I plan to do
the same thing for you

And I want you to know
that I love you so much,
Tnay Pei Yin

No comments: