Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Celebrating Birthday When You're In People's Places


Yesterday was Yuin's birthday and now she's getting older
but the problem is her height still stay the same =.=!

She's 20 years old


A bouquet of flower which is not hers.LOL
(i simply upload this pictures XD)

Yuin getting ready with her make ups, hair-do, etc . .
which took at least 1 HOUR!!


And this is me getting ready in just 5 minutes
compare to Yuin 1 hour!!

We choose to celebrate at Secret Garden
and no other customers except for us
LOL!




When i read through the menu. . .
I keep wondering why those words in brackets is so weird
then i realise that they spell it wrongly
instead of sAuce they spell sOuce!!



Dunhill =)



Xian Yu with his ugly face XD



Senget with his blurr face =.=


Ging Chin aka Meteor Garden fan!
His hair color kinda shocked me when i first saw him!
LOL



The gay members!
No la. .
They met each other at swinburne
(same class)



trying to show our macho faces
but xian yu always spoil my mood!
so we show our emo faces =|



My new style of posing . ..
hahaha



Yuin forced them to take photo together!!
HAHAHA!



Our drinks =)



Our meals =)
Nice food and it satisfied me a lot !!



Yuin was shocked when Xian Yu bought the cake I asked
Cheese Cake! =)



I kinda look attractive when i smile like this =)
Am I?



Our friends In Kuching!
LOL
(waiting for ah tat and soon to come here study !!)



Yuin with her 2 big candles. . .



Yuin saying her wish. . .



I took more than 5 minutes. . ..
So i decided to wish with her also. . .
LOL




She blew the candles . . .



Me and Yuin cut the cake ! !
hahas

No comments: