Sunday, November 30, 2008

It was one hell of a night!

Unforgettable date 30th December 208 3a.m

After sending Yuin back home around 9.30 pm,
I went down to town to meet my friends at the club called
MOJO

We were having so much fun there
and at the same time there were some competitions going on like
Girls dancing , Boys dancing and Strip their bra off!!!
As for the boys category it was so lucky that one of my friends won
1 bottle of chivas but then we need to finish our
1 CRATE OF CARLSBERG BEERS.

We were so happy and some were dancing, some were looking at the girls,
some were trying to take advantage of the girls, etc etc etc
BUT 1 thing people didn't realize is that
TIME past SO FAST!

When the DeeJay announced the last call of the night
everyone was sad(not me) because they had to go back home
and wait for the next Saturday. .
BUT some stubborn peoples never listen
and they wait inside the bar
while the staff cleaning the dirty floor with pukes on it,
beer spilled on the table,
beer cans everywhere. . .

When I called for a sky juice suddenly 1 group of people
going in with their caps and jackets.
At that time I knew something was wrong. .
So I called my friends to go out for the club. .
UNFORTUNATELY,
one of the polices shouted at us!
"Hoi, Jangan pergi mana-mana! Police check"
then the other police block the main entrance. .
I WAS LIKE WHATURF(the other word for wtf XD)

The police asked us to sit 1 side and the girls on the other side.
So I called my friends just to tell them that Im going to police station. .
But all of them response
"Sure nothing happen de lah!! U didn't play anything right??"
LOL! OF COS I SAY NO LAH!

After 1 hour inside the club checking got drugs hidden or watsoevershit,
the police took all our identity cards and asked(forced) us to go inside the police truck!
I was the first person to go in!
That time was the soiness when everyone outside looked at me
and I climb up into the police truck. . .
Even the mojo's stuff and deejay also were asked to go inside the police truck! LOL!
And he told me that was the 5th times going to police station! Got record again!

While all of us inside the truck,
the driver drove damn fast like
we're sitting inside the roller-coaster. .
( cornering + no brakes = roller-coaster )

As soon as we reached the police station,
we were forced to squat down on the wet road
like vietnamese and indons that comes here with no permission.

A lot of polices surround us and got 1 guy and he said he is the BorneoPost press.
taking our pictures and etc. .

One by one they call us to check for urine test. .
and guess what!
I WAS THE LAST PERSON TO GO FOR THE URINE TEST!
It took me at least 1 hour to wait for my turn!

So the police called my name and pronounced it like
"Derren or Derain"

My name so short also hard to pronounced! whaturf!

And our conversation starts like this:
Policeman 1: Awak anak Stanley?
Derain : Ya with my smiley face
Policeman 1: Berapa umur awak?
Derain : 20 tahun
Policeman 1: (showing his curious face and asked) awak kerja sini?
Derain : Belajar tuan.
Policeman 1:Mana kerja?
Derain :Saya masih belajar di sini. Belajar UiTM!
Policemen 1:Oh ok ! Masuk! Check air kencing.

So Policemen 2 gave me the urine tube and asked me the same questions again. =.=
Policemen 2:Apa bangsa awak?
Derain :Iban
Then suddenly he talked in iban languanges, so i answered him the same
Policemen 2:Study or Working?
Derain :Study at UiTm
Policemen 2:How long more?
Derain :2 years more.
Policemen 2:You got chinese blood? How come look like chinese?
Derain :(I smiled to myself) Yes =) (I laughed to myself)
Policemen 2:Let me guess. Your dad is iban and ur mom is chinese?
Derain :Yeah! How you know??
Policemen 2:Your not the first person. .
Derain : Owh Ok! (really linsi )

So the other policeman called my name and asking me to get ready inside the toilet.
When I wan to pee, he asked me a question. .
How the fuck am I gonna pee if someone ask me a question?
Plus, Its a bonus question =.=

After handing the tube to the other police,
We have to wait for them to check finish the test.
When all of us are clean except for 1,
we were asked to go back and the other guy had to stay 1 night for further investigation.
so sad. . .



eMo




the guy in the middle was caught by the police and win a
1 night stay in police hotel

After this exhausted spot check. . .
we went home around 5 a.m.

(p/s:still got more pictures but can't upload! LoL.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sanzhu...