Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fucked up or Fucked down?

LOL!

I'm thinking of playing a game. .

So I hope you guys will play with me. .

Hek Hek

This game I called "Devil Game" =) Someone gave me the idea last night.

Kinda cool name tho~

Anyways,the game starts like this. . .

When A message / call B. .
Make sure B don't reply / answer the call
When A keep on doing the same thing. .
B should off the phone and make A become the Devil. . .
In this situation, B must get ready to get scolded by A.
When B get scolded by A, A will become the Devil and
A must transform B into a Devil so that A and B continuing scolding each other. .
Whoever gives up and tired of scolding. . .
Then the winner should be the person who keep on continuing scolding, swearing , etc etc . ..
So the person is automatically the Devil of the game. .
Quite lame right??

BUT ITS DAMN FUN!

Trust me!!

I played few hours ago. . .
Guess what??
I LOSE!! Cos I'm the good guy a.k.a the Angel in the game

So u guys know how to play the game?

Anyone wanna play with me?? LoL

Btw, good luck~!

4 comments:

dAnNy said...

bro..chill..i know what you mean..
chill..you still have me if you need someone to talk to..
Devil Game huh?..lol..

your BAO,
daNNy

Anonymous said...

or we can play lagger game..

a) ask danny host game.

or

b) ask danny join our game...den wait for him to complain.
















hhahaha...jk bro.

dAnNy said...

lol..hahaha..
chill bro..

Le Petit said...

Im also a fan of this game...
What do we call the ones who ends up crying then?