I realize my love for you were strong,
And I miss here and now your gone,
I keep waiting here by the phone,
with the picture hanging on the wall,
Is this the way it's meant to be?
Only dreaming that you're missing me
I'm waiting here at home
I'll go crazy,now you're gone
There's an empty place in my heart
Without a warning it could break apart
It won't heal and everything someday
I will think bout u everyday.
What are we supposed to do?
After all that we've been through
When everything that felt so right is wrong
Now that the love is gone.
There is nothing left to prove.
No use to deny the simply truth
Can't find the reason to keep holding on
Now that the love is gone.
-----------------------------------------------
When My mom was admitted to hospital yesterday,
I told her about my mom.
And she asked me whether she should visit her or not.
You should ask yourself whether you should visit or not.
Although both of us no more love-relationship
At least you visit my mom,
Don't tell me, she's not a good mother/woman.
Everytime she called me, she will ask how had you been doing.
Do you know that?
Sometimes she played message with you asking bout studies.
Do you think my mother ask suang only?
When you told her where you study(current),
She will surf the internet and
check whether the college is recognize by government or not
Do you know that?
Do you think all this time she don't really care bout you?
You're the first person(no blood relationship) she really cares about.
Because she cares about your future.
When now is your turn to take care of her. .
But it seems that U don't really care. .
She's laying on the hospital bed.
At least you should pay a visit.
Be thankful and appreciate what she had done to you.
It will be the last time you will be visiting her.
But its alright now.
It's my fault for choosing the wrong path.
Now then I know.
No matter how much you love a person,
We must put our family as first priority.
Because they always be there when we are sad/happy.
Thank you mom and dad and my siblings.
For everything.
Taking care of me, etc.

No comments:
Post a Comment