Now you are 21 years old. It's been two months and 27 days since our epitome of breakup. Usually I would hug and kiss you when its your birthday. This time, I wanna do it differently. I know you wont gonna read this post as well. As long I already done what matters me the most.

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.
To the world, you may be one person.
But to me, you are the world.
It's as easy to stay in love with you as it was to fall in love.
It is not being in love that makes me happy but it is being in love with you that makes me happy.

I used to smile when I told people
you were mine, but now I can't even
smile and say your name at the same time.
Sometimes at night I think about me and you.
I think of the great days we had before you said we were through.
You're close to my heart even though you're far away.
I try to make things straight again but they're never going to be 'ok'.
Leaving you will be so hard i know that we will be scurred
through the years we have grown up
Now we are split up.
It hurts me inside ....to know that you will confide
In someone else who isn't me
But they will never be what I try to be
I'll always be there for you and I'll always stay true.
You are a part of me That everyone will see.
And now you are my special friend
And well be that way until the end
Don't ever let anyone take my place because they will never be
All the times that we've shared even when we never really cared.
All of our memories will be locked up tight even all our stupid fights.
The laughs, the tears, the cries,and the fears...

Promise me, that's all I want,
just a promise that you will never forget me,
tell me I changed you somehow,
let me know that I had an impact on your life,
promise me that you will always remember me,
losing you was hard enough,
but I don't want to go on knowing that I mean
absolutely nothing to you.
Now you are free like a beautiful white pigeon flying with joy and happiness
but don't ever forget who you are.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.

Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always.
To the world, you may be one person.
But to me, you are the world.
It's as easy to stay in love with you as it was to fall in love.
It is not being in love that makes me happy but it is being in love with you that makes me happy.

I used to smile when I told people
you were mine, but now I can't even
smile and say your name at the same time.
Sometimes at night I think about me and you.
I think of the great days we had before you said we were through.
You're close to my heart even though you're far away.
I try to make things straight again but they're never going to be 'ok'.
Leaving you will be so hard i know that we will be scurred
through the years we have grown up
Now we are split up.
It hurts me inside ....to know that you will confide
In someone else who isn't me
But they will never be what I try to be
I'll always be there for you and I'll always stay true.
You are a part of me That everyone will see.
And now you are my special friend
And well be that way until the end
Don't ever let anyone take my place because they will never be
All the times that we've shared even when we never really cared.
All of our memories will be locked up tight even all our stupid fights.
The laughs, the tears, the cries,and the fears...

Promise me, that's all I want,
just a promise that you will never forget me,
tell me I changed you somehow,
let me know that I had an impact on your life,
promise me that you will always remember me,
losing you was hard enough,
but I don't want to go on knowing that I mean
absolutely nothing to you.
Now you are free like a beautiful white pigeon flying with joy and happiness
but don't ever forget who you are.
I'm so glad you were born,
because you brighten my life and fill it with joy.
~Happy 21st Birthday~
Tnay Pei Yin
Tnay Pei Yin
The lyrics:
I've been sitting here staring at the clock on the wall
And I've been laying here praying, praying she won't call
It's just another call from home
And you'll get it and be gone and I'll be crying
And I'll be begging you, baby, beg you not to leave
But I'll be left here waiting
With my Heart on my sleeve
Oh, for the next time we'll be here
Seems like a million years and I think I'm dying
What do I have to do to make you see
He can't love you like me?
Why don't you stay, I'm down on my knees
I'm so tired of being lonely
Don't I give you what you need
When he calls you to go
There is one thing you should know
We don't have to live this way
Baby, why don't you stay
I can't take it any longer
But my will is getting stronger
And I think I know just what I have to do
I can't waste another minute
After all that I've put in it
I've given you my best
Why does she get the best of you
So next time you find
You wanna leave his bed for mine
Why don't you stay, I'm up of my knees
I'm so tired of being lonely
You cant give me what I need
When he begs you not to go
There is one thing you should know
I don't have to live this way
Baby, why don't you stay
Baby, why don't you stay


No comments:
Post a Comment