Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Didnt expect this to happen actually. .

Yesterday evening when she came back from work, she went to the cyber cafe where i always meet my friends and ask me to go home BUT my friends asked me to play games(DotA) with them at Jalan Song(Gizmo Gamers) where all the players in Malaysia meet in one server. So I was happy and can't wait to go there and show off my skills. Lol. Then she looked at me with the unhappy face. So I asked her whats wrong and she wants me to bring her go eat dinner because I didn't bring her out during our anniversary. Then my friends looked at me like that is the end of the world for them because they got no transport to go there. So I had to send them there and go dinner with her at town area. I asked her where she wants to eat and she told me open air market. I was like "is this for real ??"I asked her for the second time just to make sure that she really choose that place for our anniversary dinner. She nodded her head. I thought she gonna ask me to bring her to a restaurant which is more romantic rather than having dinner at open air market.

The open air market

When we step our foot there, all the workers from all kinds of shops shouted at us "lai lai" I dunno which shop should I choose so I just follow her and she chose It Hng. Since it is our anniversary so I asked her to choose the food(actually i dunno what food to choose there..haha). So she ordered mani chai chao tan(inside the receipt the worker wrote MONEY EGG), king spare ribs, tauhu soup and deep fried fish. It was so delicious although the food look so simply and the price is so cheap. All together cost me around RM34. Quite cheap and the quantity of the food is so much. Guess what , I can't even finish my own rice because it was so much. In the end, she helped me finish the food. I was speechless. It is very rare for me to see that she finished all the food on the table.

Gizmo Gamers Cyber Cafe

She send me there and I go play games with my friends. When I reached there, the place was so full and I had to stand up and watch my friends playing games for almost 2 hours. When I got my own seat , we played for 3-4 hours game and we finished around 3a.m. Then one of my friends decided to sponsor us eat at KFC at 3a.m. So we went to KFC located at Sarawak Plaza the only 24 hours fast food restaurant besides McDonald's. My friend ordered 1 bucket which has 21 chickens and he add on 5 french fries and 3 chezzy wedges for 9 of us. We were like being forced to eat all the chickens but in the end left 3 pieces of chickens. Actually each person should have at least 2 pieces of chickens so that it is fair among all of us. But there are 21chickens and all of us ate 18 chickens so left 3 of it. So everyone looked at me and see me as if i look like a rubbish bin
. They took the leftovers and put it at my plate. I was so damn full but I forced myself to eat because all of it were free. =D After filling our stomachs with Kentucky Fried Chickens we went back home around 5.30a.m.

Police Road Blocks

On the way home, I saw a blue sign in the middle of the road and 3 persons holding their torchlights. Then when we get closer it was a road block. I quickly change my H.I.D. light to a high light. The police stop my car and asked us where we went early in the morning. So we told them that we played games and had our supper at KFC. The police showed me his fugly face and asked for my tingki and my driving license. He still showed me his unsatisfied face and ask my friends' tingki. So the conversation starts like this :

Policeman 1: Apahal lu orang tidak datang dari tempat sama ka? Satu dari Miri, Sibu, Bintulu, Sabah.

Me : Encik, kami ni student dari UiTM.

Policeman 1: Siapa punya kereta ?(this question is so easy to answer)

Me : Mesti bapa saya punya la.(show him my linsi face)

Out of no where he shouted. . . . .

Policeman 1: Kamu keluar dari kereta sekarang!

Me :Huh? (wtf did i do?)

Another policeman checking my car.

Policeman 1:Tadi kamu pakai lampu putih kan?

Me : ya ka?

Policeman 1: YA LA! apahal tukar lampu high light?

Me : Takut tidak nampak jalan.Samarahan tidak ada lampu jalan.

Policeman 1:Jangan bagi saya alasan.

Like wtf?

Policeman 1: Macam mana ini? mau bagi surat cinta atau surat amaran?

Policeman 2: alang alang bagi dia surat cinta la. tengok ekzos dia kuat besar. lampu HID.
Dua sudah kesalahan dia.

Policeman 3:kamu bangsa apa?

Me : Iban la.(as if they didnt see my ic)

Policeman 3:ya ka? bukan lu org ulu meh? lu punya ic ada nama orang ulu.

Me : Huh? Saya iban la. mana ada ulu nama ini.
(i got the feeling wanna ask him who is my father.. u or Mr Stanley)

Policeman 3:Oh kamu orang miri. Bagitau saya ada apa di miri.

Me : Kamu mau apa? sana ada 2 flyover Ting Pek Khing buat punya dan ada
shopping complex baru buat.

After 20 minutes of talking shits.

Policeman 1:NAH! ambil balik IC kamu. Lain kali jangan biar saya tengok lu pakai HID!

Then i was lucky that he didn't give me surat cinta. So i drove about 5 more kilometers.
I saw another road block! ROAD BLOCK! OMG! Kuching is full of ROAD BLOCKS!!
So my friend ask me should I change back my HID light. I told him no need la.
Then the police stopped me and ask the same thing like the first scene just now.
So i told him the same thing like I told the previous policeman. Luckily he is not that ngiao ci and he let us go.Phew~


I really didn't expect this thing would happen to me.

No comments: