We started this trip at 1.30pm and we forgot to book a seat for ourself.
(Nigel, Soon, Cheng, Jie and Francis) Luckily Jie called last minute and book a seat for us. When we reached there, the place was full with customers as usual because it’s weekends. We ordered too many that we can’t finished it before the shop close. We ordered 2 sets of Unagi, Sashimi Bento, Sushi and Sashimi Deluxe and a few plates of sushis. Our stomachs were damn full and we can’t finish the food plus Soon and Nigel don’t know how to eat raw food and why the heck they wanna go to a place called sushi.
LOL. So Nigel came with an idea how to finish the food. So we played kompiang and who lose eat 1 sushi. That’s was a great idea but who wants to be the loser? Of cos no one la. Here is the video how we finish the sushis.
(this video is not suitable for those who don’t like to eat sushis)
After finished all the sushis, we can fill that the salmons are swimming inside our stomachs. Damn gross. LOL.
2 hours after eating sushis we decided to go to Brunei but Francis and Jie need to go back cos he got work to do.
Brunei
So long I didn’t go to Brunei so I was excited and can’t wait how Brunei looks like after 10 years didn’t go to Brunei. When I was on the way to Brunei I saw this sign UTAMAKAN BAHASA MELAYU and GUNAKAN BAHASA MELAYU. After a few kilometers ahead from the sign, I saw another signs that says :-
Keep left except when overtaking
Even the traffic lights got an OFF DAY! LOL!!
AWAS! VEHICLE OVERTURN AHEAD!
.
.
.
This signboards should do some grammar corrections.
.
.
.
After finding some weird signboards, Cheng and Nigel plan to go to Jerudong Park to play Go-Karts.It was so fun BUT my go-karts runs slower than a snail. I was the last one who finish the race. I was so paiseh but what the heck I won when the race against two small kids =D Haha





No comments:
Post a Comment