Thursday, May 8, 2008

Things you should do during blackouts

After having dinner with my friends, celesbaby and francis at New Thompson, I went back straight home and I realise that on the way back to my house area was so dark. Dark houses, dark roads, dark weather(duh~ of cos la...night ma =.=) So i thought that my house will also got blackout. Fortunately, there was no blackout. I was so happy and clean myself before i start my routine work that is playing DotA. LoLx. Just as i wanna put on my clothes suddenly all the lights were off! I was shocked and all my brothers scream like young girls. I repeat. All my brothers screams like a bunch of girls NOT INCLUDING ME. LoL.

So they all stay calm after 5 minutes of screaming. So Dexter and Darrell went to the master bedroom and take a nap. As for me and Derek, we will do something stupid to make the other D's not sleeping. LOL. Guess what we do? Me and Derek sang chinese new year song so loud and they were so du joi once we sang louder and louder. Then Derek took the emergency lights and flash it towards them and dance like a monkey. So this Dexter showed his angry face at Derek and shouted at him and Derek was scared. Then I come for the rescue! Dexter got nothing to say to Derek and went back to sleep because he is scared of me. Lolx.

After get bored with Darrell and Dexter, me and Derek decided to go for an exercise inside the house. Omg~ So long I didn't run and it made my leg's muscle very pain. Got a bit regret doing that useless exercise but at least i slim down a bit and i loss 0.0001 gram. So little amount of weight loss but hey better than nothing right?

After tired of exercising, me and Derek went to the dining table and eat some donuts that my sister tapao from K.L. It was so delicious and sweet. Then i gain extra 1 kg. So all of the things me and my brothers did were useless but at least we had fun during blackouts.

And 1 more thing, you guys know what my mum did during blackouts? She lights all kinds of candles around the house and she go read a magazine about Malaysia's Favourite Celebrity Magazine. Since when my mum read this kind of magazines? Lol
My mum got so eng ma?? Especially during blackouts. Lol


These are the things you should do during blackouts =)

No comments: