the koi cant wait to smoke
mama koi sleeping with mouth open
This is my uncle's barbeque place where he always bbq his prey after he go for hunting in the jungle.
He caught some labi-labi and tortoise near his house.
My uncle used to drive this jeep to go for hunting BUT now the engine spoiled d. LOL
His collection of deer horns.
His second hobby is motorboat racing. His team is called "SSS racing team"
His motorboat's engine.
His motorboats.
During night time we celebrate our Grandpa and Grandma wedding anniversary for 50 years.
So romantic le.
My grandparents cake.(Blueberry flavour with fruits on top)
This is their grandchildren still got 3 more in Sabah and 2 in Kuching.
Their daughters,son and in-laws.
It was quite fun cos all of us having reunion and talk about the old times. =)
The foods were damn nice and 80% were porks @.@(I gained weight...sad)
Plus I get to meet my relatives and talk about each other.
I stopped here cos I need to sleep, I just arrived here yesterday at 12.00a.m. and I haven sleep since just now. =.=
Tata. Love you Yuin.Next time I bring you here ok? haha =D

No comments:
Post a Comment