A few minutes later, the wind suddenly blew so hard and all the leaves flew all over the place. Then cheng decided to go for a ride while waiting for nigel.
So we went to center point area looking for a place to yumcha and out from no where a blue water tank drop from the highest floor of the shophouses and landed just beside cheng's car. It was so lucky it didn't hit cheng's car. We were shocked after the incident so we decided to go to nigel's house to wait for the weather to cool down. It was so scary when the wind get worst.
After 1 hour sitting and smoking at nigel's house so we decided to go for late night supper at A-One. It was 11.30 p.m. so Nigel sent me home because he need to wake up early to go to work early in the morning.
On the way home I saw so many trees on the road and fire brigade was there to put the trees away from the road.
As soon I reached my house area it was so dark and I talk to myself "Don't tell me got blackout, sure I cannot Dota again....sien"
When I reached home, guess what I saw . .
My house ah!!

No comments:
Post a Comment