4th May 2008 ; 11:45 am
This is my first blogspot entry and it is 15 minutes till our anniversary countdown. We just had a big quarrel and i hate to quarrel because I cant control my temper PLUS my final examination is tomorrow morning 8a.m.
We quarrel over a stupid laptop and she is a kiasu type. Everything always blame me. Why everything must blame on guys? Why don't it goes the other way round? Girls like to ask boys should appreciate girls every second , every minute , every hour , ever month , every year. When will the time will come when GIRLS SHOULD FUCKING APPRECIATE BOYS??
Back to the story, she wants to use the laptop so that she can blog. Then i said okay. But then she play VIWAWA. Like OMG!~ Then she heard a song by Janice - da ge. She opened youtube because she wants to listen to the song in chinese and english version. By the way, its a nice song. Then i asked her to find a song title sorry by Buckcherry. So i take over the laptop for awhile.
Out from no where she scold me !@#$%. I was like wtf?! I didn't even scold her. But she cross the line when she scolded me non stop for not letting her using the laptop. I used the laptop not even 1 minute. I was so damn fucked up then i threw the chair towards the wall and accidentally touch her but it didn't give a scratch on her left hand. Then things get worst. She start to play count with me and accusing me of stealing her money from her wallet! That is way unbelievable thing that i will do towards my girlfriend. If I borrow her money maybe I ask for RM1 or RM2.
So i asked her how much i took and i will pay her double on the spot. Unfortunately she told me that she forgot. That make me more dulan. Sigh~ Plus i don't like people force me do stuff that i don't like. She asked me to sleep outside. Would I? Of course no la! So i decided to play frozen throne just to ignore her. She straight curse me that i will fail my test tomorrow. I never curse her although she got no time for her studies because she is doing a part time job. Sometimes i feel like i'm the one who always bring her so much troubles. All the blames she put on me. Maybe 50% of it is my fault BUT impossible 100% I'm wrong. True or not? But the worst thing is she likes to say i threatening her all the time. After we had a big quarrel , she packed all her stuff and ready to fly back to Miri. Now i feel like she's the one who threatening me. The story is so long but i have to stop here because i need to do revision for test later. I want to prove to her that I won't fail this test. Chemical engineering is very hard to study. I'm not bullshitting plus a guy like me loves to hang around with friends , play games , smoking , surf the internet and etc does not like to concentrate on studies. XD But i still pass my semester though. =D
That's all for now. Hope i won't fail my examination!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I din accused you of stealing la.
Post a Comment